[3830] SS CW W2EG Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 5 17:12:51 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2EG
Operator(s): W2EG
Station: W2EG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ENY

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Without assistance of spots, searching for NWT is like looking for the
ivory-billed woodpecker! I discovered a couple of years ago that it's possible
to waste a LOT of time looking for him, so I gave that up. Last year, HE called
ME, but not so lucky this year. 82 out of 83 mults. Still chasing my friend Les,
W2LK, who, despite feeling under the wx, managed to beat me by two Q's and one
mult, for >2000 points.

Still, good fun, and there's always next year! Thanks all for the Q's.