[3830] SS CW KP2M Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 5 22:35:18 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KP2M
Operator(s): N3XF K1ZE W1EQ
Station: KP2M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: VI
Operating Time (hrs):

We made it through the cancelled flights, airport changes, etc. to get to St.
Croix for another effort in CW SS. Conditions were not favorable for us on 10
or 15 which we need from here. We also struggled copying many of the QRP
stations, through the noise level. Thanks for all the repeats and patience. The
first two hours had us excited only to watch condx change and our rate drop in
half in hours 3 and 4 as 15 meters closed up on us. It is always great to hear
many old friends on the air, but nothing beats three old guys who have been ham
radio friends for over 45 years, contesting, eating and drinking together from a
great location like KP2!