[3830] SS CW WA5RML Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 6 00:13:35 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WA5RML
Operator(s): WA5RML
Station: WA5RML

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Yaesu FT-857D @100 wts; G5RV for 80/40; Cushcraft MA5V vertical for 20-10m.

One of my favorite contests of the year.  Historically, I've operated QRP.
This year decided to step up to 100 wts and, while I have lots (lots!) of room
for improvement, it is a lot of fun to operate LP and have a reasonable shot at
working everyone you hear.  Search and Pounce, though.  Next year, if I don't
run QRP, I'll try to "run" a little and call CQ!

Thanks to everyone who participated.  It was great fun!

73,
Andy - WA5RML