[3830] SS CW W2UP Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 6 09:08:31 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W2UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Not a SS fan, as the rates are too slow for my tastes.  So, I got on Sunday
morning for a few hours to be "fresh meat."  Had some surprisingly big rates
running, especially considering my puny signal (100W to balcony dipole).
According to N1MM, I had 3 runs with rates of 101, 75, and 96/hr!

Good to work my HST teammate, KE3X (@N4RV) and send exchanges at 50+ WPM.

I found it interesting that some of the stations who found me very quickly when
I CQ'd on a new frequency (i.e., a fresh spot on the RBN) were giving their Prec
as A or B.  I'm sure the log checkers can figure this out, if they care about
it.

CU from K0RF in CQWW CW.