[3830] OK/OM DX VE1ZA SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 11 13:23:28 EST 2012

                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: VE1ZA
Operator(s): VE1ZA
Station: VE1ZA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Halifax

  160:    0     0
Total:  310   222  Total Score = 206,460

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

I was not planning to run this contest, since I had to replace the brake lines
in my car.  It was painful to no end with everything going wrong. However, by
early Saturday morning all I had to do was bleed the brakes and test drive.
Everything worked and I was done 30 min before the contest start time.  (Sorry
Gary VE1RGB).

So I participated with no goal in mind and ran all bands.  It was fun, the only
difficulty was my 80/40 inv-v which had an intermittent; so I switched to the
verticals--they seemed to work OK.  Had lots of fun, and I like the use of the
cluster as a change up from no cluster contests.  Almost had a 160m
Contact.....:-(

FT-1000MK V
N1MM
3 El Tri-Yagi