[3830] WAE RTTY N2BJ M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 11 19:49:21 EST 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2BJ
Operator(s): N2BJ
Station: N2BJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IL

   80:   49    49     0    196
   40:  203   203     9    579
   20:  226   226    76    290
   15:  321   321   131    434
   10:   28    28    19     42
-------------------------------
Total: 1062  1062   285   1541  Total Score = 1,636,542

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I had antenna problems and computer problems with the WRITELOG terminal program
timing out and faulting my Transmitter. I apologize to those I tortured trying
to send QTC with my Tranmitter continuing to fault and time out. At the end of
the contest I had over 150 QTC's I could have sent if Writelog terminal was
working. I had to waste time troubleshooting over 3 hours lost time and another
hour to figure out how to import what I had into N1MM and get the QTC working
and figure it out as well as making sure all the messages were right. Again my
apologies to those that asked for QTC and I had to say Sorry No QTC and left
them on the table at the end of the contest. 10M and conditions in general not
very good!