[3830] WAE RTTY K4GMH Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 11 20:08:32 EST 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

   80:  242   242     0    47
   40:  431   431   380    77
   20:  293   293   270    76
   15:  409   409   814    83
   10:  219   219   570    67
-------------------------------
Total: 1594  1594  2034   350  Total Score = 3,159,117

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What fun!  Let's do it again next year:>)

Nice conditions, especially on the second day. Eighty
meters was very good, but was not able to keep BIC to
take full advantage of the 4X mult. Should be a number of
records broken as the activity and conditions were
supportive of a record breaking effort.

Good activity on all the bands.  Many times felt like I just
went into an all you can eat restaurant and only could find
a small plate. So many unworked stations/mults.
The QTC aspect does make it tough for a SO2R
operator.  Hard to decide if should run/QTC on one
radio and S&P on the other band.  Then you have
to decide which band should be the run/QTC band, etc.

Thanks to all who did work me all QSOs are appreciated.
Those that took or sent QTC thank you.  The
stations that didn't, thanks for the QSO points and
possibly a mult.

Thanks to the Contest sponsors and folks that do
all the administrative work to put on the Contest.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH