[3830] WAE RTTY VA2AM Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 12 23:27:21 EST 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2AM
Operator(s): VA2AM
Station: VA2AM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN35

   80:  193   193   437   172
   40:  427   427   486   210
   20:  294   294   237   122
   15:  352   352   522   112
   10:  237   237   239   100
-------------------------------
Total: 1503  1503  1911   716  Total Score = 1,831,528

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

New on WAE and QTC I lost few received files on 80m before I figured out my
mistake. Of course not an issue to transmit QTC. My rate on 15 & 40 m were
2-300 QSO/hr for more than 2 hours until I got malicious QRM from cw sending 73
to stop me few times. Some people hate contest or they don't want me to get a
high score! Thanks to late sunday driver with very low serial number to keep us
going and testing their stations. Some were below my noise level and few were
signing qrp from Europe on 40m. FTdx5000 realy shines with sharp & contour DSP
without any S-meter signal + Preamp2.
73, Rejean, va2am