[3830] SS SSB WP2Z(NQ6N) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 18 22:10:06 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WP2Z
Operator(s): NQ6N
Station: WP2Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: St. Croix USVI
Operating Time (hrs): 23:47

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had the chance to operate WP2Z in this contest thanks to Stan, K8MJZ.  Thanks
also to Stan for some great pre-contest coaching, and also to Jim, K9YC for
helping us solve a last minute DX-Doubler RFI problem.  Also thanks to K6TU
whose propagation prediction service helped with band change decisions.

This was my first full time effort at Sweepstakes and my first sweep.