[3830] SS SSB W4GV Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 18 22:11:39 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4GV
Operator(s): W4GV
Station: W4GV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NFL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First somewhat serious effort on SS and got a clean sweep, my first.  Thank you
Lu, W4LT, for letting me find you on 40 meters to get my last section, WCF.
Who'd a thunk WCF would be the last section for a NFL ham.  NT were the next to
last.  Ran across him with a big pile-up.  Thought it might be PT0S at first.
Sorry I couldn't contribute to the FCG club score but glad to help ACG.  The
Panhandle is Baja Alabama after all.
Rig:  FTDX-9000DX
Amp:  Alpha 9500