[3830] SS SSB K8GT SO Unlimited LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 18 22:22:18 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K8GT
Operator(s): K8GT
Station: K8GT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Found that 2 of my 3 wire HF antennas were broken due to winds over the past
month.  Put up one new one at the last minute and compromised between 2
antennas.  Things were quite slow, and phone contests usually feel like I'm
shouting into a brick wall.  Got a bunch of the rarer sections on Saturday.
Last 4 sections needed were CT, KY, QC, ONE, and got them in that order.
Thanks to Rich, VE3KI, in ONE, for giving me the sweep with 47 min to go.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone even if I'm a month late for our VE neighbors.  TNX
for all the Q's.