[3830] SS SSB K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 18 22:37:33 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Pretty good conditions
on all bands.  80 wasn't as noisy as last year.  I used the 40M dipole for a
receive antenna on80 and it helped a lot.  40M didn't seem nearly as good as
last year.  10 and 15 were OK, but I couldn't run on them effectively so I
abandoned them after working my last section, VY1EI on 15M.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.