[3830] SS SSB K9JK Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 19 06:47:06 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K9JK
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EN52xc (IL)

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

I had a few hours free on Sunday afternoon so I put my magmount 20m
hamstick-clone on the roof of the car (in the driveway) and S&P'd between 14150
& 14347.

I certainly wasn't pinning any rate meters ;-) but had fun trying QRP in Phone
SS.

Thanks to all the stations who were on and participated in this test,
especially to those who picked my puny signal out of the noise.

Thanks also to ARRL for their continued sponsorship and support for the
November Sweepstakes.