[3830] SS SSB N5ZC SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 19 07:18:37 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5ZC
Operator(s): N5ZC
Station: N5ZC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Texas

SS is my favorite contest.  Lots of fun running into buddies over the weekend.
I added a 2nd lower tri-bander to the arsenal which really helped.  I think I
used my rotors once or twice.  If needed, I would select a single antenna to
remove some qrm while working a weak station.

I worked all of the sections a couple of times accept for KP4.  Sure glad NP4G
was on Sunday morning.

Some great operators out there.  I really need to work on my listening skills.
The really good ops can pick out a full callsign and not ask for fills very
often.  If I could improve that skill I think my qso total would go up.

Thanks for the fun.

Rich - N5ZC