[3830] SS SSB K9NW(@K9UWA) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 19 09:59:07 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EN71

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Please copy.....

I'm not usually around for this one as this is typically my travel weekend for
a CQWW CW trip but, with no trip on the docket this year, I jumped into the
fray.  While there certainly were times I remembered why I preferred traveling
to DX spots on this weekend, it wasn't terrible.  Condx were decent with
multiple bands open at any given time to spread out the action.

Last three sections were:  SC, ONE, WV.

Split time between SS and DXing.

I expect to be back to my normal schedule next year.

73, Mike K9NW