[3830] SS SSB VE6EX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 19 10:36:12 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Banff AB

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

Hi All:
   Phew, that was a SS fone lp personal best for me, even without a peep on 10.
I know I was getting out(got booted off my cq freq by some dxer guy)... but not
a single call. Without 15 I would have been in the dumpster.
   20 and 40 were absolutely wall to wall!!!!
   Happy to report all of our "thin" VE areas (including VE6) were well
represented, so there should be lots of clean sweeps out there. VE3 was
huge!!!. No doubt radio contesting is alive and well. Thanks for the Q's and
back for more next weekend!!!
   VE6EX was:
   Not even a hope of so2r....
   My trusty Kenwood with superskinny audio, TH6 tribander on a tiltover
roofstand and wires for the other bands in the big pines, lots of 80 footers
here. TRLOG in dosboxes (spares from back in the day) doing the usual flawless
work; THE BEST!!! Run till you drop!!!
   Cheers, Dan VE6EX