[3830] SS SSB K1OU Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 19 10:53:47 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1OU
Operator(s): K1OU
Station: K1OU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH

I knew this wasn't going to be good after about forty-five minutes.  Both forty
meter antennas developed issues, one with high SWR and the other with bad
coax.

Then, after QSO number fifty-four, I became dizzy and sweaty and ended up
physically ill, which took me out of action for two and a half hours.  After
that, it was a lost cause and all I had to strive for was the sweep, which came
Sunday on fifteen with VY1EI.  I'm getting too old for this crap.  See you next
year.