[3830] SS SSB K6LL SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 19 11:11:51 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Yuma, Arizona

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Due to a stupid error in arithmetic, I actually operated a little over 25 hours
in the contest. The score above represents the first 24 hours.  It broke my
heart to remove credit for the last 93 QSO's, all on 40 meters, especially with
some really slow hours in the log.  I made bad tactical decisions all along the
way on break times, compounded by the mistake.  Oh well, shake it off.

It is great to see all the SS regulars, especially just before the holidays.
We are all growing older together.

73 to All.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona