[3830] SS SSB N6HC SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 19 14:35:50 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ORG

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another phone Sweepstakes has come and gone.  I went "fishing" for 1117 QSOs in
18 hours, which was all my pitiful geriatric ears could tolerate.  It was
wonderful to hear all the usual suspects and meet some new ones.  The Santa
Barbara section constricted my coronary arteries until I happened across KA3DRR
on 15 meters for my last multiplier.  Wasn't 15 meters great this year?  Thanks
for all the QSOs and see you in the next contest.  Best regards, Arnie N6HC