[3830] SS SSB K5IID Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 19 18:17:10 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 15:41

  160:  -0-

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

I started this contest hoping for a better score than last year but wound up
with the same number of Qs and thanks to the Ontario expansion, I got a bigger
score.
 I keep having silly little logging program problems and just have to get a
handle on what is going on.
 I really hesitate to try a new program during a major contest since I am still
learning new things about my current program. Maybe I can try something else
during the 10 Meter contest. I am using MM... I am looking at TR4Win. Used to
use NA and Write Log, loved NA but never really got up to speed on WL. Any
other suggestions out there to try?
 As usual, a great time. It is always nice to speak to old friends even if just
for a few seconds and we comment on how long we have been doing this!
 It seems that the "checks" are getting older and older.
One fellow suggested that we maybe should have an "OF" contest...just for the
old geezers. 73, Tom K5IID