[3830] SS SSB WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Fri Nov 23 11:49:53 EST 2012

              SS SSB Score Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2012-11-17

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : SSB
  Default Exchange : A 53  IL
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V11.12.0

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
          3.5       9      18    1
            7     240     480   29
           14     130     260   28
           21      59     118   15
           28      36      72    9
        Total     474     948   82

             Score : 77,726
               Rig : FT-847, 100 Watts
          Operating time:  About 16 hours
          Antennas : Sloping 40M dipole, Cushcraft R6000 for 20-10

           Soapbox : Missed MB for the sweep.  Thought I would pick up
           one by CQing (as happened last year) but discovered after the
           contest that VE4GV had been hanging out on the low end of 20.
           The ON sections were surprisingly easy to work, and VY1EI had
           a good signal on 15.  More chair time led to a better score
           than last year.  My modest contribution to SMC.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2012-11-23        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner