[3830] CQWW CW YU7U SOSB(A)/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 25 14:17:46 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YU7U
Operator(s): YU7U
Station: YU7U

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH:

   80: 1260    27       88
Total: 1260    27       88  Total Score = 237,000

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Under limited time of activity, I have  chance for only one night operating.
WOW! The best contest night in my life!
I have planed my strategy for three months and it payed out. Finally, I have "
good ears" on 3,5 mhz, and big, sharp signal thru amazing pileups.
I don't even want to mention that I spent 5000€ and  be apsent from work for
10 days for 1260qsos for 13 hours:-) Anyway, down in the log: more than 100 JA,
and 300 USA. Thank' s D4C, TO7A, D2AA, K6XX, AH2R, PJ4A, ZM1A, and others for
answering on my CQ!
Thank you Ranko, 4o3a, for unselfish help about 80 meters verticals design.

Setup was: FT2K, new om power OM2000 one phase amplifier, MKII , and N1MM
logger. After 8 hours, communication betwen N1MM and FT2K was broken, and 40%
of qsos was managed with good old bencher paddle! Sorry for my QSD time to
time, but I was keying with right hand, and with left logging.
Antenna : one vertical 20,2 m long with 120 radials, and 4o3a balun , and 4
beverages 360 feet long by DX eng.

Thank you all friends for excellent fun, and I hope to see you next year in cw
part.
ps.
Randy K5ZD, thank you for call:-)

Brane, YU7U