[3830] CQWW CW GU4YOX SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 25 16:48:06 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: GU4YOX
Operator(s): GU4YOX
Station: GU4YOX

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Guernsey

   15: 1743    37      107
Total: 1743    37      107  Total Score = 544,032

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

I finally managed to get my SteppIR 3 element beam up with the 30/40M option on
Friday only to experience 65mph winds here. The tower was up and down as you
can imagine. Saturday was very noisy with rain static and was slow going
propagation wise but Sunday (today)was much better and managed to get some nice
runs going. No issues and with the dreadful weather here all weekend, I was in
the right place - in the shack! Thanks to all who called me and I am grateful
for all the super contacts made. 73 to all, Bob GU4YOX