[3830] CQWW CW WA1FCN SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 25 19:45:04 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: alabama

  160:   29    10       19
   80:   94    17       57
   40:  337    29      100
   20:  193    30       90
   15:  276    32       95
   10:  168    25       81

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

A personal best score of ANY contest ever .Operating assisted
is a rare thing for me. I am usually SB no assistance. A couple
nice points were 3 new countries on 160 !! A real surprise there.
Also getting 5 BY qso's were nice.  I am sure glad I have
that 2 el 40 ! Amazing what low power and a couple of good beams
up 75 ft. can do. I heard 3 guys from my contest club ACG work
the JT1E as for me no luck on that one.
73 BoB WA1FCN