[3830] CQWW CW II9P M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 25 20:50:50 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: II9P
Operator(s): IT9AUG, IT9CHU, IT9CJC, IT9EQO, IT9GSF, IT9INO, S53R
Station: II9P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Sicily

  160:  180    21       77
   80:  611    31      119
   40: 1833    38      129
   20:  975    39      149
   15: 1544    39      145
   10: 1080    38      150

II9P station is growing.

Station is at 60%, operators at 40%, expecially on CW! We must learn and we
introduce foreign operators to learn (as we did first time at IG9A).

Good experience in the past with all guys and good experience this year with a
very experienced operator (S53R aka ST2AR...that's why you didn't work all 40
zones guys!).

Condx were not so good as last year on high bands but I really can say that low
bands performed very well here as signals from JAs and USA were very clear on
low bands (4 sq verticals and Beverage antennas worked very well).

Next year we will have a new tower with some stacks (as officially promised by
Antonello, IT9EQO, to Carmelo, IT9AUG...the tower is on the way from North
Italy to Sicily....:-).

Too many different radios and problems to solve with different setup in every
one of the four operating positions (each with two radios). Next year we need
to make a standard with the same setup in each station.

So, many thanks for the QSOs and we hope to meet you again on the bands or
here, at II9P station, for an other multi-national effort in the future.

Comments are welcome!

Ciao guys! 73 de Fabio, IT9GSF (one of II9P/II9T/IG9A).