[3830] CQWW CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 25 21:22:30 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A6XX. E70R, E70T, E71DX, E72U, E74IW, E76C, E77C, E77DX, E77E, OE2VEL, OE5OHO, YU1EA
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN84IX Prijedor

  160:  198    20       79
   80:  778    29      118
   40: 2052    38      146
   20: 1784    39      152
   15: 1362    39      145
   10:  632    35      146

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

We spent more time fixing some amazing problems at station then operating...
but Murphy aka Mujo decided to stay in our shack longer than this weekend.
Probably beacause of good food and drinks, he must like Jaeger Meister very
much.
Some details will be published at www.e7dx.com hopefully very soon!

Congrats to OM8A for kicking our arses. Well done boys :)

Thanks for competition and for QSOs!

73s from sunny side of the Balkan
E7DX Team