[3830] CQWW CW AD4ES M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 25 21:50:39 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AD4ES
Operator(s): AD4ES, K9ES, N8KH, KT4PD
Station: AD4ES

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SFL

  160:   20     9       12
   80:   87    17       53
   40:  404    32      109
   20:  442    37      125
   15:  411    35      117
   10:  229    29       96

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Station was set for Run and Mult.  Our Run station was FTdx5000 and Tentec Titan
425, and Mult station was IC756Pro-2 (with Roofing filters added) and Ameritron
AL-572.  Both stations used US Industries Navigator interfaces, and Networked
N1MM software.  Antennas were 3 el SteppIR at 55 feet, Gap-Voyager on Roof, and
Gap Titan.  Used ICE419 filters.  This is last major contest from 404 E. New
Haven.  After, stations will be moved to QTH of K9ES to use new antenna
system.
Operators were Chuck AD4ES, Eric K9ES, Ken N8KH, and Scott KT4PD.  We all had
lots of fun, and this was best operation from Address N Mail QTH.
Just wonder if Zone 34 (5A, SU, ST) was active on the air?