[3830] CQWW CW VE6JY M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 25 23:48:36 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE6JY
Operator(s): VE6WQ, VA7RR, VE6BF, VE5MX, VE6JY
Station: VE6JY

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Ab

  160:   24     5        4
   80:  433    23       55
   40: 1284    35      111
   20: 1587    39      136
   15: 1678    34      123
   10: 1071    29       90

Tough conditions after the solar event hit for the first evening, but much
improved for the remaining 24 hours.  40 and 80 turned great and lots of Eu
even well after their sunrise. 160 well, wasn't. 20 and 15 were the usual
reliable source of mults and q's. Wasn't enough solar flux to make 10 work as
well as it did in SSB, but at least we got a bit of Eu to get a few mults. A
small but dedicated group of ops made for a great weekend.

Thanks for all the Q's, I'll get the logs on LOTW fairly soon.
73 Don
VE6JY