[3830] CQWW CW OM8A(@OM3RM) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 26 06:28:05 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM8A
Operator(s): OM0WR,OM2KW,OM2VL,OM3BH,OM3GI,OM3RM,OM7JG
Station: OM3RM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OKOC

  160:  209    22       86
   80:  955    31      133
   40: 1941    39      147
   20: 1792    38      153
   15: 1727    39      153
   10:  670    38       12

This is only a preliminary score.After the first night we were expecting a
difficult contest with bad conditions, but finally on Sunday, the conditions
improved considerably.It was exciting to work on 20m on Saturday  early morning
with the whole world with the typical "Aurora" signals to what we are used to
from 2m band.We finished this season with our best score in CQ WW CW. Through
the long winter evenings we will think what to improve next year.The
competition never sleeps.On the way out of the contest, we got one idea, but
who will implement it?
Thanks everyone for calling.

73 Rasto  OM3BH  behalf OM8A