[3830] CQWW CW KQ8Z SOSB/20 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 26 09:04:52 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KQ8Z
Operator(s): KQ8Z
Station: KQ8Z

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: SFL

   20:  277    32       99

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Icom 756Pro3 100W
MFJ Extended Balcony Antenna on 4th floor of the Condo

Wow ! Just missed 100 countries which was my objective. Just couldn't manage
OA4SS in the last 10 minutes even when he was 599+20. All S&P with the peanut
whistle station. Worked lots of Asia/Pacific even with my only real clear path
NE to SE. Much polar flutter both days on 20m. Had a quick listen on 15m and
wondered if I made the right band choice. Missed 5  or 6 loud DX but got most
others eventually.

Still the best contest on the bands.

73,
George KQ8Z, North Palm Beach, FL