[3830] CQWW CW MM2N(MM0GPZ) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 26 18:32:03 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: MM2N
Operator(s): MM0GPZ
Station: MM2N

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Blantyre

  160:  120    10       41
   80:  526    15       66
   40:  342    21       66
   20:  623    31       87
   15:  243    30       92
   10:  238    24       70

My 2nd CQWW CW.
My target was to beat last years score in QSO's and score hopefully. I managed
by nearly 500 Q's and 0.5 million points.

I did 36 hours in total. I had to stop on Sunday evening about 20z as I was
really struggling. I decided to lie down for 15 minutes and woke up an hour
later! When I went back to the shack, I was like a zombie and I could hardly
decode any callsigns, even S&P. It took me another hour before I would dare run
again. I have no idea how folk manage 48 hours?

K3, Acom 1000, Optibeam OBW 10/5 at 35 feet, 160m loaded inverted L, 80m
inverted L, 40m vertical with raised radials.