[3830] CQWW CW K9YC SOSB(A)/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 27 00:53:42 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: SCV

   10:  446    28       74

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to work on antennas with W6GJB and a Friday evening shift at W6YX, this
was a part time effort. Because 10M was dead for the first four years after I
moved here, I'm way behind in collecting DX on that band, so I decided to make
it a single band effort, although I did spend an evening on 160M trying to do
more of the same. I'm submitting as 10M Single Band High Power Assisted (with
the 160M Qs in the log, of course). Haven't looked at hours, but I'd guess
about 15. The new country count -- five on 10M, one on 160M (HK1NA). Tried very
hard for C5A and EL2A on 160M, but no joy.