[3830] CQWW CW OL5Y SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 27 06:30:24 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:

  160:  191    11       54
   80:  370    17       77
   40:  216    29      102
   20:  219    33      103
   15:  286    32      113
   10:  317    34      112

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

Again, I have had a chance to participate 17 hours only. Nevertheless I enjoyed
it!
What really irritated me were the operators who identified only every 5 or even
more QSOs. It is very bad and selfish. Personally, I think it is time to put
into the rules that every station be required to give his call after every QSO.

Thanks to all for QSO!
RIG: IC756, Acom 2000A, microHAM MK2R+, 3el tribander (20-15-10), inv V
(160-80-40)