[3830] CQWW CW N8ET SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 27 10:11:37 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N8ET
Operator(s): N8ET
Station: N8ET

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Ohio

  160:   26     7        7
   80:   37    12       21
   40:   96    19       50
   20:  255    30       84
   15:  267    26       84
   10:  161    21       56
------------------------------
Total:  842   115      302  Total Score = 970,359

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Did another all out QRP effort again this year.  With Sandy putting KR2Q out of
the all band QRP category this year, perhaps this will finally be the year....
I did not get all the antenna maintenance done I had hoped to before the start
of the contest, but things worked out ok.

Had a great time - left nothing on the table. Afterwards I slept till 11 AM
Monday! N1MM says I was on for 42 hours. It is getting harder to stay awake!

CU all next year!