[3830] CQWW CW 9A1CCY(9A7DX) SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 28 04:27:52 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1CCY
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: JN85PO
Operating Time (hrs): ~24

   15: 2183    39      150
Total: 2183    39      150  Total Score = 959,931

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

The plan was to operating at 40m but after 3 hours the antenna cable
brake down so I wasn't able to continue on that BAND. Up to that point I was
able to make 350Q under call 9A5Y.

Luckily this happend the first night so I had time to change the strategy and
wasn't forced to miss rest of the competition.

In the morning I started at 15m under call 9A1CCY.

Taking into consideration the lenght of call 9A1CCY and the expected conditions
on that band all turnet out right.I missed some easy DXCC but this results i
total is also something I cant be proud of, don't you think ;)

It was intresting to compeeting with OK8WW, RT5Z, UW1M & OH1F .(see
www.cqcontest.ru.)

Cul de Ved, 9a7dx