[3830] CQWW CW TM6M(F1AKK) SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 28 14:50:46 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: BREST
Operating Time (hrs):

   15: 2421    39      160

Club: LES NOUVELLES DX

Comments:

As we weren't enough for M/S we decided at last minute of 2 so(a)sb.

TM5Y(F8DBF) on 20 me on 15 .

Due to cme , conditions weren't as good as expected on 15 , particulary 1st
day.
Second was bit better with some JA's in lp and  , band stilled open 2 hours
more.

At the end of 1st day i've worked 38 zones , z1,34 were missed!
Thanks to KL8DX to call for the last zone who was qrv.

Rig : FT2000 , Amp , 6el

Thanks all for qsos , Oli