[3830] CQWW CW K3OO(@K3OOOOO) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 28 15:52:54 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EPA

  160:   22    10       20
   80:   52    12       38
   40:  305    22       86
   20:  239    35      106
   15:  259    30      101
   10:  325    22      101

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I wasn't sure how much time I would operate this contest.  My son recently
became a Marine and he was home on his first leave over Thanksgiving and the
contest weekend.  Glad I was able to put in the time I did.  Conditions
improved on Sunday.

Skimmer sure creates some massive pileups when you first get on a band.. wish
guys would just move "a little" above or below the skimmer spot.. when 50
people call on the exact same frequency..it is almost impossible unless someone
is 10 db louder then the pile.

CQWWCW best contest of all...

73,
Rick K3OO