[3830] CQWW CW PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 28 19:52:28 EST 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): K4BAI, KU8E, W1FJ, K1XM
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bonaire

  160:   237    17       39
   80:  1224    28       95
   40:  2791    35      122
   20:  2645    36      130
   15:  3172    37      128
   10:  2401    32      101
-------------------------------

That was fun!

Our QSO total was higher this year but our multiplier was way down.

We had two problems.  One was line noise, which was especially bad on 160.  I
apologize to anyone who wasted time calling us there.

The other was that we lost power at about 1615Z on Sunday.  We set up the
generator and lost less than 30 minutes.  But our network went down for the
rest of the contest.  We had a third station which we used to chase multipliers
but we couldn't use it without the network.

Congratulations to CR3L for an impressive score.  Congrats also to PJ2T - your
announced score is about a percent higher than ours.

This score will be split 50/50 between the South East Contest Club and the
Yankee Clipper Contest Club.