[3830] CQ WW RTTY NO2T SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 1 19:35:05 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: New Jersey

   80:   76   103       24       9     7
   40:  162   310       37      42    15
   20:  357   817       38      56    21
   15:  271   620       31      52    22
   10:  402  1111       23      56     8
Total: 1268  2961      153     215    83  Total Score = 1,335,411

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Wow!! Very good propagation. It's been long coming, but nice when it happens.
At present limited to a single tribander and wires. Ran a form of SO2R, but
only about 3% of the "Qs" were with the second radio.
Yours truly couldn't get enough of ten meters. Probably stayed there too long,
but what hell the band will only be around for a short time. Furthermore, at
the age of 84, this guy, no2t, doesn't expect to see the next sun spot peak.
Should have stayed in the "chair" longer but , also due to my age, and being a
widower,got up and did my chores and got some rest.

Thanks for all the "Qs". Also to the excellent operating skills, of you hams,
that allowed very high contact rates. Together our skills  make it all fun.
73 sk from Jerry NO2T BCNU