[3830] CQ WW RTTY OL7M M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Oct 2 09:38:47 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1CDJ,OK1CID,OK1DF,OK1FIA,OK1HRA,OK1MU,OK1NOR,OK2ZAW,OK2ZW
Station: OL7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Policko

   80:  325   679       17      55    14
   40:  493  1258       46      70    19
   20:  700  1788       50      98    33
   15:  949  2557       55      97    35
   10:  706  1933       54     105    35
Total: 3172  8215      222     425   136  Total Score = 6,440,000

Even though we still do not have complete antenna job for 40m and 80m, we first
time after 7 years when we started to build our HF QTH, more seriously
participated in M/S category in CQ WW.

Conditions on the high bands were perfect, only the last hour on Sunday condx
went down. This time we were visited by Mr. Murphy only one time, when a few
hours before the start of the contest burned M2 2800P rotator on the upper 5
el. Y  from the stack 2 x 5 for 14 MHz and yagi stayed full contest in
direction of 285 degrees, grrr.

A huge thanks to our technical guru Jan OK2ZAW, who did an incredible job and
makes everything worked perfectly. Also big thank you to our guests , who did a
super job and perfectly complement our team.

Overall - superb CONDX, great fun and overcoming the current national record by
nearly 2 million points…. What more could you ask for, hi …?

Thanks to everybody for the QSOs  and congratulations to all the great score !

on behalf OL7M team

Pavel OK1MU