[3830] CaQP WJ9B SOFixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 7 20:58:00 EDT 2012

                    California QSO Party

Call: WJ9B
Operator(s): WJ9B
Station: WJ9B

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   13      3
   80:   48     72
   40:   66     46
   20:   85     60
   15:   56      9
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

...first in in cqp to support my NCCC sprint buddies, hi.  AE6Y said: "so you do
have a mic."  RRR, but more than once I was told by FB ssb ops "you are not on
frequency."  How can you tell!  On  cw with a narrow filter, 90 percent of the
time, you hear one station, and if more than one station then the cw pitch is
enough to decide which to copy.  All I can say is: God bless SSB ops!

Eastern Idaho seemed a bit too close on 20m, worked 15 and 10 off the back of
the beams.

73, Will, wj9b, dit dit