[3830] CaQP W6PW M/SFixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 7 21:11:53 EDT 2012

                    California QSO Party

Call: W6PW
Operator(s): KJ6OGE, KJ6PTX, KC9DPP, WN6WJN, K7GK
Station: W6PW

Class: M/SFixed LP
QTH: SFRA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:48

   40:  141     22
--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was our first attempt to participate in a contest as a club, activate the
club station at SF VA Hospital and represent the city and county of San
Francisco in CQP. It was a very good learning experience. Most of the operators
are not contesters, but I have a feeling that this was not the last contest at
W6PW.

First 54 mults were pretty easy. For the longest time we could not get VT, but
after the first one, a few more were worked soon after. Ended up missing SK, NT
and NV!

Many thanks to NCCC for organizing the event and many ops across the continent
and the world for making it so much fun.

Equipment:
FT-2000, 4 el SteppIR, inv Vees for 40 and 80

Also thanks to K6BV and AG6GV for their support.

Denis - K7GK