[3830] Oceania SSB ZM4T M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 8 00:40:32 EDT 2012

                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL2AL, ZL2CC, ZL2IFB, ZL2MY, ZL2ST, ZL2WG, ZL3IO
Station: ZM4T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Napier, North Island

   80:   64     46
Total: 2666   1363  Total Score = 9,219,332

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

High band score is significantly (~3 million points less)down from last year.
Too many different contests are going on at the same weekend. The California
QSO Party was a major distractor for 10 & 15 m. Big signals from all over the
places but no runs.

We found activity from VK much increased compared to the last years. Well done
guys. I wish we could get more people here in ZL on the bands.

The contest effort for us is still huge as we do it in fieldday style and it
takes a lot of preparation for antennas and station plus the disassembling
afterwards. Thanks to the team especially to those who worked on Friday and
Monday onsite!

Due to limited resources ZM4T wont be in for the CW part next weekend. A few of
us will join with their individual calls.

station:
2 x (FT1000 MP + 500W),
4L 10m, 5L 15m, 3L 20m, verticals & loops for 80 & 40m

73 Holger, ZL3IO for the ZM4Team