[3830] CaQP VA7ST SOFixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 8 12:51:52 EDT 2012

                    California QSO Party

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: BC

--------------------
Total:  247     0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 39,273

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Felt like I put in more than 7.5 hours, but that's the real N1MM clock-time.
Stations were thready and weak on 15M, aiming 90 degrees away from me.

Pretty good action 20M, but it never took very long to work 'em all in the CW
band in any one sitting. Stayed with CW, but I really should have trekked up
the bands to the Phone action once CW was worked out. The extra Qs would have
been welcome and probably easy to get. Next year I'll do that.

Special thanks to K6AQL for all the rover mults. Had my highest county total
with 53. Missed DELN, KING, SHAS, SISK and TUOL.

Heard K6GPB in SISK on Sunday but he was weak and couldn't hear me. Nothing
from the other four needed ones.

A reminder that MAKROTHEN RTTY is next weekend. Points per KM makes it a great
equalizer for those of us out West.

-- Bud VA7ST