[3830] CaQP N6NC SOFixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Oct 9 00:10:32 EDT 2012

                    California QSO Party

Call: N6NC
Operator(s): N6NC
Station: N6NC

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: La Jolla CA

  160:    0     0
   80:   15     0
   40:   64     0
   20:  226     0
   15:  203     0
   10:   40     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  548     0  Mults = 4  Total Score = 80,566

Recovering from 9 time zone jetlag, airplane cold, and flu shot all at same
time, so could only do 9.5 hrs, and had to sleep SAT night.

Being "the DX" in CQP is worth about 20dB for a modest home station. I usually
S&P only, but decided this was the 'test to RUN, so that's all I did for 2 hrs
at a time between naps. Started late but did 140 Qs in first two hours (CW
only) and had a nice 90 Qs/hr run for 40 minutes when 40m opened early
evening.

Missed nine MULTs but the running was worth it. I love this contest, and will
not travel before it next year.

Thanks for all the Qs.

73, Larry N6NC