[3830] Makrothen RTTY WW4LL MO/Single Xcvr HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 14 17:38:46 EDT 2012

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL,W4DXX, KU8E
Station: WW4LL

Class: MO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  807  Total Score = 4,260,954

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

First time entrant into this contest but I like the format very much.
Conditions not good Saturday but much improved on Sunday, particularly on 15
meters.  Not a lot of participation in this contest but I'm very thankful to
those that did and made it enjoyable.

Thanks to Eric, W4DXX for flying up and performing station maintenance on
Friday.  It was fun having Jeff, KU8E join us after the Georgia Contest Group
breakfast Saturday morning.

Next test from here is CQWW SSB and looking forward to another fun contest
season.  Good health to everyone!

Fred, WW4LL