[3830] SAC SSB OH0V M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 15 10:44:14 EDT 2012

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH0V
Operator(s): OH2BYS OH3BHL OH4KA OH6LI OH6RX OH6XA
Station: OH0V

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Geta Berg

Total: 2009   252  Total Score = 1,105,776

This was the first real M/M operation with the new OH0V setup.
All stations and people fit nicely enough into the building we have.

No problems during the contest, all were found before 12UTC Sarurday.

Thank you to all for QSOs, especially to those who moved to new bands with us.

QSL-ing will happen on LOTW after we get it all working.

73 on the behalf of the whole team,
Jukka OH6LI / OH0JJS  @ OH0V