[3830] AzQP N2WN Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 15 17:33:24 EDT 2012

                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Grainger Co., Tn.
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   5       3
   15:           7
   10:   2       5
----------------------------
Total:   7      15      0  Mults = 15  Total Score = 535

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Kinda slow going. Had a nice chat with Bob, NF7E about Pluto and astronomy,
Dave, K6LL with his new call WK7S. 10 was open to the West and AZ both days,
but few seemed to be there. Thanks to K3RN, W0PAN and W7QNG for multiples and
county line operations. Worked a couple guys who were not in the contest and
trying to explain the significant year option was interesting to them, but not
like saying "you're my number 1". I logged them but used 0000 as the date
FWIW.

Managed to get a 40m half square in the air Sunday, regardless of how hard the
wind was blowing hihi.

The PaQP sounded much more active.

73,
Julius