[3830] JARTS K2PO/7 Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 21 23:03:17 EDT 2012

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K2PO/7
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO/7

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oregon

   80:   28    60    16
   40:  164   426    54
   20:  237   613    65
   15:  481  1304    89
   10:  340   959    77
-------------------------
Total: 1250  3362   301  Total Score = 1,011,962

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Fun time!

Got a late start, due to rotator trouble.  Fortunately, neighbor W7RR was able
to set things straight - saving the weekend.

Great conditions.  Score is up 33% from last year (mostly due to a 25% increase
in multipliers).

Due to the fine propagation, 34% of my Qs were with Europe.  (32% were with
Asia, and 31% with No. America.)

Eleven hours into the contest I re-read the rules and discovered that packet
spotting is allowed.  (Duh.)

DX highlights included TR8CA, VU2NKS, and HZ1PS (twice).  Ages ranged from 14
(EA3HNM) to 86 (KS0M).

5-band QSOs with 7M4CLF, JI1RXQ, JS3CTQ, K9OM, VA7KO and VE7CC.

Thanks to all - especially those who moved to other bands!

See you next weekend,

/Bill, K2PO/7
Oregon