[3830] IlQP K6CSL Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 22 07:21:14 EDT 2012

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: CA/SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

  160:     0        0
   80:     0        0
   40:     4        0
   20:     0        0
   15:     0        0
   10:     0        0
    6:     0        0
    2:     0        0
------------------------
Total:     5        0  Mults = 5  Total Score = 50

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I put a full effort into the Ten-Ten Fall CW Contest and in the course of that
worked 1 station in IL. I have a problem with my N3FJP Contest Logging software
that I have had a couple of incidents that when I try to run 2 events, like 2
State QSO Parties, that the computer would inadvertently converge the 2 logs.
After having to unravel that a couple of times I don't do that any more. So I
ran Saturday during the day in the Ten-Ten event and then took the Ten-Ten log
data out and stored it and then ran the log for Stew Perry, Saturday night.
After the Stew concluded then I put the Stew Perry log in its storage file and
then inserted the data back into the Ten-Ten log and ran that Sunday, during
the day. There was an hour between the ending of the Ten-Ten Contest and the
beginning of the Flying Pigs, Run for the Bacon, QRP event at 01:00Z. However
during that time was the last hour of the IL QSO Party so I worked 4 more IL
stations on 40m, to add to the one worked worked on 10m Sunday afternoon, which
I had also put into a log for the ILQP on W3KM-GenLog. So any way it made for a
fun weekend. Bert, K6CSL